Magrolimab + Azacitidine Versus Azacitidine + Placebo in Untreated Participants With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Age: 18 years - 66+
Healthy Subjects: No
Study Phase: Phase 3
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: September 09, 2020
End Date: February 01, 2025
- Previously untreated individuals with intermediate to very high risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) by Revised International Prognostic Scoring System (IPSS-R)
- Adequate performance status and hematological, liver, and kidney function Key
- Prior treatment with Cluster of Differentiation (CD) 47 or Signal-regulatory protein
- alpha (SIRPα)-targeting agents
- Any prior antileukemic therapy for treatment of intermediate, high, very high risk MDS per IPSS-R
- Contraindications to azacitidine
- Clinical suspicion of active central nervous system (CNS) involvement by MDS
- Known active or chronic hepatitis B or C infection or human immunodeficiency virus.
- Pregnancy or active breastfeeding Note: Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.