Longitudinal Study of Genetic Causes of Intrahepatic Cholestasis (LOGIC)
Age: Birth - 25 years
Healthy Subjects: No
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: November 01, 2007
End Date: May 01, 2024
1. Children and young adults diagnosed with one of the four cholestatic diseases from birth through 25 years old.
2. Siblings of participants with alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency, who themselves have alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency of liver disease.
3. Both genders, all races and ethnic groups
4. Participant meets the enrollment criteria for one of the four cholestatic liver diseases
1. Inability to comply with the longitudinal follow-up described below, or
2. Failure of a family/patient to sign the informed consent document or the HIPAA medical record release form.