Ecopipam Tablets to Study Tourette Syndrome in Children and Adolescents - Open Label Extension
Age: 6 - 18 years
Healthy Subjects: No
Study Phase: Phase 2
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: October 04, 2019
End Date: November 01, 2022
- Subjects must have completed the EBS-101-CL-001 study through the Day 14 Follow Up Visit within the last 30 days (or longer with permission of the medical monitor) without a major reportable protocol deviation and must be someone the Investigator feels would benefit from continued participation.
- Certain mood or psychiatric disorders (i.e., dementia, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, major depressive disorder).
- Unstable medical illness or clinically significant lab abnormalities.
- Risk of suicide.
- Pregnant or lactating women.
- Moderate to severe renal insufficiency.
- Positive urine drug screen.
- Certain medications that would lead to drug interactions.