ASSIST Registry Studying Various Operator Techniques
Age: 18 years - 66+
Healthy Subjects: No
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Start Date: January 23, 2019
End Date: December 01, 2021
- Subjects experiencing acute ischemic stroke (AIS) who are eligible for restoration of blood flow using Stryker Neurovascular market-released products in the neurovasculature to remove thrombus
- Occlusion of intracranial anterior circulation vessel
- Subject or subject's legally authorized representative (LAR) has signed the informed consent form prior to or within 48 hours post-procedure
- Subject is willing to comply with the protocol follow-up requirements
- Subject is treated using at least one of the defined techniques for the first pass in the neurovasculature to remove thrombus.
- The subject is participating in another device trial or any other clinical trial where the study procedure or treatment might confound this study's endpoint.
- Ischemic Stroke