Age-related Changes in Human Retinal Microvasculature
Age: 12 - 90 years
Healthy Subjects: No
Recruitment Status: Recruiting
Using Adaptive Optics technology to study high-resolution images of the damaged photoreceptors, which may provide a deeper understanding of the condition that could one day lead to the development of treatments.
- Impaired visual acuity in affected eyes due to retinal diseases
- Age more or equal 12 years
- Corneal opacification or lack of optical clarity. Posterior vitreous detachment, vitreous hemorrhage,
floaters, current anterior chamber inflammation.
- LASIK or other refractive surgery in the study eye.
- Nystagmus or unstable fixation in the study eye.
- Significant dry eye or poor tear film in the study eye.
- Onset of symptoms ≤5 years of Baseline
- Written informed consent obtained from the patient
- Age-related Retinal Disease