Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Telecommunications Network Analyst II
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location/Affiliates: Mount Sinai Medical Center (Manhattan)
Department: 282 - Telecommunications
Requisition Number: 14-1609404
The Telecommunications Network Analyst II directs, plans and administers the operational and administrative activities of the Telecommunications Network section.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. 1. Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of effective telecommunication networks which impact multiple clients and business areas throughout the firm.
2. 2. Recommends telecommunications policy changes consistent with corporate objectives.
3. 3. Responsible for monitoring utilization levels and trends throughout the firm to determine quality of service of both voice-grade and data communications.
4. 4. Formulates, evaluates and reviews long range telecommunications plans which meet the requirements of the installation, clients, vendors, technical and systems development project teams.
5. 5. Manages multiple projects, professional and technical staff.
6. 6. Assigns personnel to various projects and directs their activities.
7. 7. Reviews, evaluates and prepares periodic performance reports of own staff.
8. 8. Prepares activity and progress reports regarding the activities of the section.
9. 9. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Seven years of experience in all phases of telecommunications in all phases of telecommunications and network management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Requires an in-depth knowledge of telecommunications networks and environment, excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management, staff and vendors.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.