Resources for Community Presentations
Speaking directly with members of our community about the COVID-19 vaccines is a powerful way to share accurate information, answer questions, and create an ongoing relationship of trust and open dialogue with those we aim to serve. We have created a toolkit of optional resources available to support you as you respond to requests for community presentations.
- Speakers Bureau COVID-19 Vaccine Talking Points (PDF) - updated 5/13/21
- Quick Tips for Facilitating Community Conversations (PDF) - updated 3/24/21
- Tips for Using Clear, Simple, and Accessible Language: The COVID-19 Virus and Vaccines (PDF) - updated 3/24/21
- Health Literacy and COVID-19 Vaccination (PDF) - updated 3/24/21
- PowerPoint for Community Presentations on COVID 19 Vaccine (PPT) - in English and Spanish updated 3/29/21