We have established testing guidelines for patients and employees for the COVID-19 PCR and COVID-19 Antibody Assay. You will also find useful resources for Employee Health, guidelines from the New York State Department of Health, and a Tip Sheet for providers referring patients for testing through Epic.
- Refer to NY State DOH Testing Guidelines
Patient Antibody Testing:
- Patients Antibody testing available through LabCorp and MSH Lab. Please discuss with your provider for options.
COVID-19 PCR Testing
- The type of test depends on whether you are currently symptomatic. Find the latest criteria for testing at Employee Health Services and Guidelines.
- As of April 26, 2020, the New York State Department of Health recommends diagnostic testing for symptomatic individuals according to these testing prioritization guidelines.
COVID-19 Antibody Assay
- Find the latest information for employee antibody testing and procedures at Employee Health Services and Guidelines.
- Protocol is a commercially available antibody test through LabCorp with reflex through MSH Lab for positive results.
*Certain subpopulations of patients including Oncology, Hemodialysis, OBGYN, Pre-Surgical testing, Urology, GI, ECT, Allergy, and Pulmonary, will have specific guidelines around testing, based on clinical requirements.