Patient and Staff Materials to Use
Below is a list of COVID-19 documents that can be used and/or distributed by staff on-site. For vaccine related documents, please visit the Vaccine-Related Documents for the Public page.
Speaking with Patients About Vaccination Against COVID-19
One of the strongest predictors of a patient’s decision to get vaccinated against COVID-19 is the recommendation of their healthcare provider. This resource was created for providers of all specialties. It offers quick step-by-step instruction and example language for making a strong vaccine recommendation at every patient visit and for engaging in vaccine-focused dialogues.
Speaking With Patients About COVID-19 Vaccination PDF (Updated 9/28/21)
- What patients need to know about MyMountSinai® (MyChart) Video Visits
- Flyers, tear-off cards, posters, and other print materials available for download
- Discharge Instructions for Patients awaiting test Results (Updated 12/22)
- Discharge Instructions for Patients who tested COVID+ (Updated 12/22)
- Discharge Instructions for Patients Evaluated for COVID-19 but Did Not Get Tested (Updated 5/11)