Inside Mount Sinai
In this issue:
- Mount Sinai’s Genetic Testing Laboratory has developed the most comprehensive carrier screening tests on the market.
- Researchers led by Bin Zhang, PhD, have developed sophisticated data analysis software that helps scientists zero in on the drivers of disease.
- Ann Marie Beddoe, MD, is leading educational initiatives in Liberia that are improving women’s health.
- Construction recently began on the façade and lobby of the Phillips Ambulatory Center at Mount Sinai Beth Israel.
- Around the Health System: Two nursing leaders at the Mount Sinai Health System received awards from the Association of the Attending Staff; Mount Sinai sponsored events to observe World AIDs Day; and Mount Sinai has partnered with the New York Common Pantry to deliver food to individuals at senior centers..
July 20 - August 2, 2015 [PDF]
June 29 - July 19, 2015 [PDF]
June 15 - June 28, 2015 [PDF]