- ASSOCIATE PHYSICIAN OFFSITE Brooklyn Heights
- Annual Health Care Supervison
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Behavioral Health
- Develomental Disabilities
- Growth Failure
- Health Education And Counseling
- Obesity Screening And Management
- Sports Physical Examinations
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Vision and Hearing Screening
MD, New York University School of Medicine
Mount Sinai Hospital
- Dr. Turner is assistant professor of pediatrics and attending physician at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He was chief of the pediatric department at SUNY Long Island College Hospital since 2009 and previously served as division chief of general pediatrics since 2000.
Dr. Turner is a proponent of childhood vaccinations and is vested in making sure that all his patients have the most accurate information regarding medical decisions. He has a special interest in child development.
He enjoys working with Brooklyn’s diverse population and lives in Brooklyn Heights with his wife, Taryn and their three sons, twins Jesse and Ryan, and Casey.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.TURNER is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) physicians - including those employed by MSHS - do not always participate in the same health plans in which MSHS hospitals or facilities participate.
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page or obtained by contacting this provider directly.
Insurance plans that the Mount Sinai Health System hospitals or facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.