Stelian I Serban, MD Email Stelian Serban
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR | Anesthesiology, Perioperative & Pain Medicine
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR | Neurology
- Pain Management
- Hospital Affiliation
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Faculty Practice Associates 212-241-6372212-241-6372
- Acute Herpes Zoster Pain
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain Syndromes
- Cervical Pain
- Chronic Neck Pain
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disk
- Intrathecal Pain Pump Insertion
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Pain
- Neck Pain
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Post-Herpetic Neuralgia (PHN)
- Post-Laminectomy Pain Syndrome
- Post-Thoracotomy Pain Syndrome
- Pulsed Radiofrequency Ablation Procedures For Control Of Pain
- Radiofrequency Ablation Procedures For Control Of Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Rib Fracture
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Spinal And Epidural Anesthesia
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Corticosteroid Injection
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Ultrasound Guided Pain Injections
MD, Instit De Medicina Si Farmacie Timisoara
Baystate Medical Center
Baystate Medical Center
Fellowship, Pain Management
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Serban has not yet completed reporting of Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.