- CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR Orthopaedics
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adhesive Capsulitis-Arthroscopic Surgery
- Adhesive Capsulitis-Closed Manipulation
- Boutonnière Deformity Of Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Injection
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain's Tenosynovitis
- Distal Radius Fracture
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture
- Elbow Sprain
- Finger Dislocation
- Finger Extensor Tendon Injury
- Finger Flexor Tendon Injury
- Finger Fracture
- Finger Sprain
- Forearm Fracture
- Forearm Muscle Strain
- Fracture Reduction
- Ganglion Cyst
- Intramuscular Injection (Self-Injection)
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Ligament Sprains
- Little League Elbow
- Mallet Finger
- Medial Epicondylitis
- Muscle Strain
- Mutilating Hand Injuries
- Navicular Fracture
- Open Reduction And Internal Fixation Surgery
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Raynaud's Disease And Phenomenon
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Instability
- Shoulder Labral Tear
- Shoulder Sprain
- Shoulder Tendinopathy
- Subcutaneous Injection
- Tendon Repair
- Trigger Finger
- Wrist Fracture
- Wrist Sprain
MD, S.U.N.Y Health Science Center - College of Medicine
Internship, General Surgery
Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery
Hospital For Joint Diseases
Fellowship, Hand Upper Extremity
Philadelphia Hand Center, P.C.
- Dr. Mark J. Mohrmann received his undergraduate degree from Binghamton University, graduating with honors. He attended medical school at the State University of New York at Brooklyn, graduating magna cum laude. While at medical school he received numerous awards, including recognition from the Pathology Chairman's Honor Society for his work in anatomical dissection. He also served as a laboratory instructor for gross anatomy and neuropathology.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Mohrmann was trained in orthopaedic surgery at the New York University Hospital for Joint Diseases. He also spent time during his residency working at the Shriner's Hospital for Children in Tampa and at Seattle's Harborview Medical Center. At these sites he received additional training in pediatric orthopaedic surgery and orthopaedic trauma, respectively. After returning to the Hospital for Joint Diseases, Dr. Mohrmann served as a Shea Stadium staff physician for the New York Mets.
After completing his residency in orthopaedic surgery, Dr. Mohrmann received fellowship training in hand and upper extremity surgery at the Philadelphia Hand Center/Thomas Jefferson University Medical Center.
Dr. Mohrmann is well trained in all aspects of upper extremity surgery, and performs specialized operative procedures such as endoscopic carpal tunnel release and small joint arthroscopy. His extensive trauma experience includes upper extremity fracture care, the treatment of nerve, tendon and vascular injuries and the replantation of amputated parts.
Dr. Mohrmann is board certified and maintains good status as a member in the:
Dr. Mohrmann has been a physician of NY-CONN Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Specialists since 2003.
He is available for patient care in both the Manhattan and Bronx offices.
Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA)
National Honor Society of Medical Colleges State University of New York Downstate Medical Center
Association of Pathology Chairs Honor Society Award
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center
Honors for Outstanding Academic Achievement
State University of New York at Binghamton
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Mohrmann is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) physicians - including those employed by MSHS - do not always participate in the same health plans in which MSHS hospitals or facilities participate.
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page or obtained by contacting this provider directly.
Insurance plans that the Mount Sinai Health System hospitals or facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
245 East 84th Street
New York, NY 10028
- Monday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Tuesday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Wednesday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Thursday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- 32B-J Building Service
- Anthem Health
- Blue Choice
- CIGNA - Indemnity
- CIGNA Healthcare HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Health Choice, Inc.
- GHI HMO Select, Inc.
- Health Insurance Plan (HIP)
- Healthnet-Empire BCBS
- Local 1199
- MultiPlan, Inc.
- NY State Nurses Assoc
- Oxford Health Plans
- Prem Preferred Care/Beechstreet
- United Health Care Empire Plan
- United Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check