- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology
MD, Universidad De Caldas
Residency, Internal Medicine
New York University School of Medicine
- A PHASE III, RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL, CROSSOVER, MULTI-CENTER, SAFETY AND EFFICACY STUDY TO EVALUATE NAB-PACLITAXEL (ABRAXANE®) AS MAINTENANCE TREATMENT AFTER INDUCTION WITH NAB-PACLITAXEL PLUS CARBOPLATIN IN SUBJECTS WITH SQUAMOUS CELL NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (NSCLC)
- A Randomized Phase II Study of Individualized Combined Modality Therapy for Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- METformin with a caRbOhydrate restricted diet in combination with platinum based chemotherapy in stage IIIB/IV non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NS-NSCLC) – METRO study
- A Phase 1b/2 Double-Blind Randomized Trial of the Hedgehog/SMO Antagonist LY2940680 in Combination with Carboplatin and Etoposide Followed by LY2940680 versus Carboplatin and Etoposide Plus Placebo Followed by Placebo in Patients with Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Below are financial relationships with industry reported by Dr. Gomez during 2014 and/or 2015. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Industry-Sponsored Lectures: MSSM faculty occasionally give lectures at events sponsored by industry, but only if the events are free of any marketing purpose.
- Celgene Corporation
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
1470 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029
- Access Meicare
- CIGNA - Indemnity
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care NY
- Health Insurance Plan (HIP)
- Island Group
- Medicaid of New York
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- MultiPlan, Inc.
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- VNS Medicare
- WellCare of New York, Inc.
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check