- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (PENDING) Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Science
- Annual Health Care Supervison
- Breast Disorders
- ChlamydiaTesting and Treatment
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional/ Physical/ Sexual Abuse
- Employment Physical Examinations
- Family Planning Services
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Services
- Gonorrhea Testing and Treatment
- HIV Testing and Treatment Program
- HPV Testing and Treatment
- Health Education and Counseling
- Herpes Testing and Treatment
- IUD and Implanon Placement
- Immunization Updates
- Menstrual Disorders
- Mental Health Services
- Pregnancy Testing / Options Counseling
- Risk Reduction Counseling
- Routine Office Gynecologic Care
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Sports Physical Examinations
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Teen Dating Violence
- Teen Parenting Program
- Wellness, Nutrition and Physical Fitness
- Working Papers Physical Examinations
MD, Columbia University
Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Lorde-Rollins is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
Mt Sinai Adolescent Health Center
312/320 East 94th Street,,2nd Fl
New York, NY 10128
312/320 E 94 St,2nd Floor
New York, NY 10128
- Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm