- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
American Board of Allergy & Immunology
MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Schneider's Children Hospital
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
- Dr. Cox is a clinician and clinical educator in the Jaffe Food Allergy Institute. Her research interests include diagnostic issues in food allergy, and her clinical interests include asthma and vaccination issues for children who have food allergies. Dr. Cox supervises five clinics per week in pediatric allergy and is involved in teaching fellows and residents.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Cox did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2013 and/or 2014: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
5 East 98th Street ,10th floor
New York, NY 10029
- Monday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Aetna HMO
- Beech Street
- CIGNA Healthcare HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Health Care Empire Plan
- United Healthcare
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check
- Credit Card (Other)