Mount Sinai Comprehensive Health Program-Downtown offers a series of programs to help the residents of lower Manhattan communities. See below for programs we offer to the community. We also provide referrals to specialists at one of the most prestigious hospitals in the country, Mount Sinai Hospital for all surgical and subspecialty needs.
- Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Primary Care
- Mental Health services specifically psychiatry, psychology and case management
- Adolescent HIV Care
- Anal Cancer Screening including high resolution anoscopy services
- Care Coordination
- Screenings and treatment for Hepatitis C co-infection
- HIV testing and linkage to care
- Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP)
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays:
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
275 Seventh Avenue (between 25th and 26th Streets), 12th floor
New York, NY 10011
At our Seventh Avenue location, we offer the HIV rapid test free and same-day results. Walk-ins are welcome.
8:30am - 5:00pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
8:30am - 7:00pm Thursdays
Mount Sinai Comprehensive Health-Downtown
275 Seventh Avenue (between 25th and 26th Streets), 12th Floor
New York, NY 10001 Map
For more information, 212-604-1701