The Jack Martin Fund Clinic provides primary outpatient and inpatient treatment for adults and children with infectious diseases. It is a New York State Department of Health Designated AIDS Center.
The Jack Martin Fund Clinic is housed within the Center for Advanced Medicine (CAM) at 5-17 East 102nd Street, between Madison and Fifth Avenues. A beautiful, state-of-the-art facility, CAM provides and welcoming, supportive environment for our patients.
As medical advances transform HIV into a treatable and chronic disease, the program works to provide treatment and services to those who are infected while providing preventive services to those at risk. The Jack Martin Fund Clinic is staffed by primary-care physicians, nurse practitioners, infectious disease fellows, sub-specialty providers, nurses, and social workers. Infectious-disease physician-led teams provide direct service and case management to ensure comprehensive and continuous care.
The Jack Martin Fund Clinic accepts HealthFirst, Medicaid and Medicare and Medicaid.
- Medical, Mental Health, Social Services and Case Management
- Tuberculosis Screening and Treatment
- Psychological Assessment and Counseling
- Pre- and Post-test HIV Counseling
- AIDS Prevention Education and Risk Reduction
- Access to Clinical Drug Trials
- Immediate Access to a nurse, by phone, during regular clinic hours
- Urgent Care Program for ill patients who do not require hospitalization ( call in appointments: 8:30 - 4 PM, Monday to Friday)
- Routine Gynecological Care for HIV-positive Women.
- Support Groups
- Adherence Program
The Jack Martin Fund Clinic patients also have access to Specialty Care at Mount Sinai.
Sub-specialty care provided on site includes:
- Hepatitis C Co-infection
Patients are referred to the Mount Sinai medical specialists best suited to meet their particular needs.
On staff are two full-time psychiatrists and a psychiatry fellow providing weekly support groups and on-going psychotherapy groups. Support groups include:
- HIV Basics
- Legal Aid
- Safer Sex
- Stress Management
- HIV and Pregnancy
The Mount Sinai Hospital
One Gustave L. Levy Place
New York, NY 10029