Comprehensive Corporate Executive Physical
- Review of medical and family history
- Complete and comprehensive medical history and physical examination by senior Mount Sinai Physician on Staff
- Laboratory analysis, including: Lipid Panel(Total Cholesterol, HDL,LDL, and Triglycerides), Homocysteine, C-reactive Protein, Liver Function, Kidney Function, Thyroid Function, Complete Blood Count with differential, Prostate-Specific Antigen(for men), Urinalysis, and Vitamin D level
- 12 lead Electrocardiogram: may identify previously undetected heart attacks, evaluate heart arrhythmia
- Exercise Stress Echocardiogram: is a painless, test that uses high frequency sound waves (ultrasound) to examine the hearts anatomy and function. This assessment allows us to investigate the status of your heart at rest, as well as immediately following stress. This valuable information can provide whether or not you have significant blockages in your heart arteries, evaluate the pumping function of your heart and status of your heart valves.
- Chest X-Ray: Assesses the heart size and potential for pulmonary disease, including lung masses
- Carotid Ultrasound: this test measures the walls of the carotid artery in the neck and provides a benchmark of heart and vascular risk associated with atherosclerosis
- Summary Meeting: Preliminary results of all your tests, consultations and images which will be reviewed by a Senior Attending Physician. The purpose of this meeting is to “pull together” all the results into a comprehensive health assessment, pinpointing issues that have been identified, some of which may require additional evaluation and or treatment. The physician will explain the significance of any abnormalities and advice further action, which you might also want to discuss with your personal physician.
Executive Health Program
1190 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10029