In addition to your Executive Health comprehensive one-day assessment at The Mount Sinai Hospital, you may opt to have other services included in your schedule. For an additional fee, you may arrange any of the following consultations or exams to address a current or potential health issue:
- Colonoscopy: Recommended at age 50 and every five years afterward or earlier depending on personal and family history, a colonoscopy involves examining the large intestine with a colonoscope, a flexible tube with a little camera on the end. The test is done to examine, diagnose, and treat colon problems such as polyps, cancer, abdominal pain, or intestinal bleeding.
- Genetic Testing: The Department of Genetics and Genomic Sciences offers diagnostic, therapeutic, and counseling services with experienced genetic counselors for patients and families with birth defects, genetic disorders, and pregnancy loss. General family history and cancer genetic counseling consultations are available, as well as a wide range of genetic tests.
- Gynecology examination: The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology offers various services for gynecological care, including cancer screening, menopause, pelvic pain, contraception, sexually transmitted diseases, fibroid treatment, and more. Each test is conducted by a specialist.
- Mammography: Mammograms are recommended for women 35 and older every one to two years to screen for breast cancer, as the best defense is early detection. A certified radiologic technologist conducts each examination, and the film is interpreted by a board-certified radiologist who specializes in mammography.
- Orthopedics: From ankle sprains to minimally invasive spine surgery, the Department of Orthopedics offers the full spectrum of nonsurgical and surgical treatments. Services include interventional physiatry, joint replacement and care for the knee, shoulder, hip, elbow, hand, and wrist. Care is available for all life stages and every musculoskeletal disorder by expert orthopedic doctors and surgeons.
- Sports Medicine: Our Sports Medicine Service offers a variety of advanced treatment options for conditions of the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, and ankle. A team of specialists is available to provide surgical and nonsurgical options, as well as advance rehabilitation techniques.
- Travel Medicine Program: The Mount Sinai Hospital provides travelers with protection from contracting diseases before they depart on their overseas journey. The physicians at the Center for Travel Medicine are committed to serving the global traveler with comprehensive care before and after a trip. The Center protects travelers from a host of diseases including malaria, Hepatitis B, Yellow Fever, rabies, polio, diphtheria, typhoid, meningitis and the most common affliction, travelers' diarrhea. In addition to inoculations, travelers receive a full range of other services, including:
- Pre-travel assessment
- All immunizations
- Health counseling and prescriptions for travel medications, including anti-malaria medications
- Post-travel care: evaluation and treatment for any travel-acquired health problem
- Weight Management Program: Under a supervised doctors care our Weight Management Program will help you lose weight safely and quickly. To be able to manage your weight, the first thing you need is to understand your metabolism. The Program starts with a complete screening by an endocrinology specialist experienced in treating obesity and its associated conditions for many years. You will also have regular medical checkups, blood work, and adjustments of any diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol, and other obesity-related medications throughout the Program. Services also include:
- Metabolism counseling
- Tanita body composition analysis
- Weight loss under a doctor’s care
- A healthy, easy-to-follow diet
- A customized, long-term strategy
- Lifestyle coaching
Executive Health Program
1190 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10029