- Number of Positions: 4
- Duration: 12 months
- Vacation: 19 Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Stipend: competitive
- Staffing component: Administrator-on-duty
- One evening per week (rotate through satellites on a quarterly basis)
- One weekend per month
- Completed research project and presentation is required
Residents receive an annual stipend, and are eligible for health insurance, paid time off (19 days) and educational travel (ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting and Eastern States Conference).
We maintain a formal teaching affiliation with Long Island University, and informal affiliations with a number of other Schools of Pharmacy and an international relationship with the Andalucía Society of Hospital Pharmacists (Spain).
The Mount Sinai Hospital Recreation Consumer Office offers a wide range of discounts to promote work/life balance and the enjoyment of many of New York City's cultural events. Some of our discounted tickets, promotions and services include: Broadway and Off-Broadway shows, movies, sporting events, amusement parks, restaurants, health clubs and spas, hotels, cell phone service, car rentals and much more. All discounts require a valid Mount Sinai ID.
For more information, please visit the Recreation Office website.
Eligible candidates must register with the ASHP Matching Program and PhORCAS, and provide:
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of interest
- Professional writing sample
- Three letters of recommendation (one academic and one professional)
- All post-secondary transcripts (including previous degrees)
Applicants must obtain a New York State pharmacist license, and obtain a New York State Intern Permit prior to starting the residency. Residents must be ACLS certified.