The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to providing a competitive, comprehensive and innovative employee benefits program that meets the needs of its associates.
Our flexible benefits program is offered to our eligible non–union associates. This program gives associates the flexibility to choose the benefits and coverage levels that are right for their personal lifestyles and family situations. Offered plans:
- Medical/Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Disability Plans
- Tax-Free Reimbursement Accounts (for dependent care, health care, and commuting expenses)
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- COBRA (Continuation of Benefits)
- Tax-Sheltered Annuity (403b) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- PTO Days – (Paid Time Off Days - Vacation, Sick and Personal Days)
- Leaves of Absence
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Work/Life Benefits:
- Quit for Life
- Rising Professionals
- Mount Sinai Parent
- Weight Watchers at Work Program
- The Mount Sinai Recreation Consumer Office
Union Associates receive benefits according to their collective bargaining unit agreement.
The Mount Sinai Health System benefit offerings may vary based on location and position. Mount Sinai reserves the right to change or end the plans at any time. The information provided on this site does not create a contract of employment.