Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Real Estate Porter B
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location/Affiliates: Mount Sinai Medical Center (Manhattan)
Department: 594 - 1245 Park Avenue
Requisition Number: 13-1501880
Performs a variety of cleaning and housekeeping duties for MSMC Residential Realty buildings and is responsible for the overall cleaning of apartments and commons areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists Superintendent and Handyperson in repairs, as needed.
2. Assists above team as assigned (i.e. emergency work and/or special assignments designated to the Superintendent).
3. Performs general cleaning of vacant apartments in preparation for move-in of new tenants.
4. Cleans appliances in apartment (stove, refrigerator, etc.) after move-out of tenants.
5. Cleans common areas of building, which include the sweeping and mopping of floors in
hallways, lobby areas and laundry room facilities.
6. Bundles and removes all garbage and recyclables to designated sidewalk locations for
Department of Sanitation pickup.
7. Must present a neat appearance and wear uniform at all times.
8. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED and a good command of the English language
Some general work experience
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.