Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Sr Associate Researcher
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Department: 865 - Developmental and Regenerative Biology
Requisition Number: 14-1665020
Independently conducts research experiments using advanced technique. Analyzes and interprets highly complex results. Reviews and presents data for publication or presentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conducts a variety of research experiments using advanced research techniques
2. Coordinates project activities to meet deadlines.
3. Collaborates with the Principal Investigator in the development of new experiments and research techniques.
4. Assists in the implementation of standardized protocols for experiments and training purposes.
5. Assists the Principal Investigator with publications by extracting and compiling data; reviewing and editing articles for publication.
6. Mentors and trains less experienced research staff and graduate students.
7. Ensures compliance with safety and regulatory requirements.
8. Performs other related duties
Bachelor's Degree in sciences or related field. Master's Degree in sciences or related field preferred.
5 years in a research environment
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.