Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location/Affiliates: Mount Sinai Medical Center (Manhattan)
Department: 841 - Neurology
Requisition Number: PD13-1589786
General Project Summary:
Projects involve work on signaling pathways in neuronal models. More specifically, we are studying intracellular signaling circuitry of pituitary gonadotropic cells and the regulatory circuits that control frequency of hypothalamic GnRH pulses and regulate patterns of gonadotropin gene expression. Project will further focus on investigating the mechanisms of gonadotropin releasing hormone pulse frequency decoding.
* Participating in planning and executing experiments and evaluating/interpreting test results utilizing detailed knowledge of research laboratory procedures and practices.
* Investigating, creating, and development new methods and technologies for the project advancement.
* Operating appropriate equipment.
* Data acquisition.
* Implementing software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages for assembling and analyzing data and preparing results for publications in scientific journals.
* Molecular biology techniques
* Cell biology techniques
* Experience with rodent animal models required
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.