Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location/Affiliates: Mount Sinai Medical Center (Manhattan)
Department: 869 - Urology
Requisition Number: PD11-1312408
Performs independently and without supervision. Responsible for the following:
- Performs more advance laboratory techniques and procedures that are specific to the subject matter of the research project. Demonstrates on-going value to the laboratory through diligent and highly competent completion of functions.
- Develops new techniques and new skills that enables performance and expansion ranges of important services within the laboratory, supervises, instructs and trains lower-classified employees, graduate/medical students and trainees in new technologies.
- With the help of published literature, designs, evaluates, improves, standardizes and adopts laboratory protocols that are specific to the subject matter of the research project.
- Analyzes, reviews and collates experimental data for publication and presentation.
- Organizes and prioritizes day-to-day laboratory operations; plans, budgets and controls expenses.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.