Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Flex Staff - By Hour
Full/Part Time: Per Diem
Department: 040 - General Internal Medicine
Requisition Number: 14-1653046
1. Collects and records study data. Inputs all information into database.
2. Obtains informed consent under minimal supervision of the investigator(s) and educates participants regarding study requirements.
3. Assists in the activities related to clinical research studies including but not limited to: answering phone calls, screening participants for eligibility, registering subjects with sponsoring agency, administering lifestyle questionnaires.
4. Maintains source documents and subject files in accordance with hospital procedures. Ensures accurate and complete compilation of subject data through chart reviews.
5. Secures, delivers and ships clinical specimens as required by the protocol.
6. Performs other related duties.
Bachelor's in Science or closely related field or equivalent experience
Intermediate MS Word (Word, Excel), Access, Outlook
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.