Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Clinical Research Coordinator II
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location/Affiliates: Mount Sinai Medical Center (Manhattan)
Department: 821 - Cardiology
Requisition Number: 13-1584810
Under minimal supervision, coordinates the clinical assessments of the study subjects; analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex clinical research data. Prepares grant applications and documents and assists in protocol submissions (for e.g., Institutional Review Board, Grants and Contracts Office).
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyzes moderately complex clinical research data; Assists in interpreting clinical research data.
2. Coordinates the clinical assessments of the study subjects including but not limited to screening and evaluation of the study subjects.
3. Prepares and ensures grant applications, IRB/GCO documents are submitted.
4. Ensures accurate and complete compilation of subject data through chart reviews.
5. Assists the Principal Investigator and regulatory staff in the preparation of new protocol submissions, protocol amendments, and renewals of on going clinical trials.
6. Obtains informed consent under supervision of the Principal Investigator, Clinical Research Manager, or Senior Clinical Research Coordinator for studies enrolling vulnerable subjects, and for studies involving genetic tests.
7. Independently obtains informed consent for other clinical studies.
8. Mentors Clinical Research Coordinators in training.
9. Performs other related duties.
Bachelor's degree in sciences or related field.
2 years of clinical research
Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in directly related field.
Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.