Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Clinical Research Coordinator I
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location/Affiliates: Mount Sinai Medical Center (Manhattan)
Department: 860 - Radiology
Requisition Number: 13-1564696
The Clinical Research Coordinator will be working under the Translational and Molecular Imaging Institute in the Department of Radiology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York.
- Work will focus on novel multimodality imaging techniques, assisting scientist in their research using PET and MRI of atherosclerosis, and other cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory diseases
- Responsible for data collection and processing, image reconstruction and data analysis using commercially available and proprietary registration and image analysis software
- Provide and maintain database management for all acquired data including analysis of PET and MRI scans
- Work with other staff in compilation of data; provide guidance in data acquisition and analysis
- Willing to commit 2 years at a minimum
Bachelor's in Science or closely related field.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.