Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Associate Researcher II
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Department: 866 - Immunobiology
Requisition Number: 14-1640728
Under limited supervision, conducts experiments using advanced techniques specific to the research project. Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conducts experiments using advanced research techniques specific to subject matter of the research project.
2. Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
3. Performs assays to support research studies.
4. Assists in new and unexpected research experiments and techniques.
5. Performs other related duties
6. Assists in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data for publication and presentation.
7. May train less-experienced research staff and postdoctoral fellows in research techniques and use of equipment.
Bachelor's Degree in sciences or related field.
2 years in a research environment or 1 year plus Master's Degree in sciences or related field
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.