Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Associate Researcher I
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Department: 036 - Renal
Requisition Number: 14-1634456
Under moderate supervision, conducts routine and standardized experiments using advanced techniques specific to the research project. Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conducts routine and standardized experiments using advanced research techniques specific to subject matter of the research project.
2. Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
3. Performs assays to support research studies.
4. Assists in new and unexpected research experiments and techniques.
5. Assists in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data for publication and presentation.
6. Performs other related duties
Bachelor's Degree in science or related field.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.