Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location/Affiliates: The Mount Sinai Hospital
Department: 387 - RTC Non-Cancer Infusion
Requisition Number: 14-1615808
Responsible for training, supervising, and evaluating administrative and other subordinate staff as applicable. Assists director in the creation of reports and projects as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages the day-to-day operations of the office or practice with supervision, hiring, training, discipline and discharge of all subordinate personnel.
2. Prioritizes, organizes and initiates work as necessary to meet the administrative and/or billing needs of the office or practice.
3. Human Resources, payroll and billing charges review, as appropriate.
4. Works with Administrator or Manager to review office/practice operations and assists in the creation or revision of policies and procedures.
5. Periodically reviews office performance and identifies areas for improvement. May work in conjunction with other departments.
6. Assists Management in the creation of reports and projects, as assigned.
7. Maintains currency in all applicable computer programs, for coverage and training of subordinate staff.
Associate Degree or equivalent in business or related field
3 years in administrative environment.
1 year supervisory experience
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of computer billing systems
Excellent organizational, problem-solving and supervisory skills
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.