Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Senior Director of Enrollment Services and Student Information
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Department: 830 - Medical Education
Requisition Number: 14-1633224
The Senior Director of Enrollment Services will:
* Develop and execute a strategic plan for delivering enrollment services to meet the needs of the school
* Supervise the offices of Admissions, Registrar, Bursar, Health Insurance, and Financial Aid
* Serve as the key liaison between the student body and the offices of Student Health and Housing
* Oversee and enforce admissions and enrollment policies
* Assume a leadership role on the Enrollment, Scholarship, Housing, and Student Health Committees
* Partner with Information Technology to examine, evaluate, and make recommendations for technological innovations and technology based services; provide leadership in the evaluation, development, acquisition, and utilization of technological resources
* Oversee the integration of the student handbooks and update content on an ongoing basis
* Coordinate marketing and recruitment efforts and assure accuracy and timeliness of website content
* Cross train and encourage continued education of program personnel related to the area of enrollment services
* Monitor and disseminate information regarding policy changes originating from the US Department of Education, Homeland Security, Health and Human Services, and Veterans' Affairs as well as regulations regarding LCME, AACM, ADA, Military Scholarships, and New York State
* Prepare timely reports for regulatory agencies
* Prepare and disseminate statistical data with regard to admissions and enrollment
* Collaborate with Finance and Development on issues involving Financial Aid, Scholarships, and the Bursar's Office
* Regularly participate in national conferences to represent Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
* Serve as a member of the School's Emergency Response Team
* Assume a leadership role in the School's online learning strategy.
* BS/BA required, with masters degree preferred.
* 7-10 years management experience in Higher Education Administration.
* Knowledge of and experience in enrollment planning strategies, recruitment/admission policies, procedures and applicable regulations.
* Knowledge of and experience in Financial Aid and Scholarship program planning, organization, and administration.
* Knowledge of student information systems.
* Strong leadership, management, organizational, analytical, negotiation and conflict management skills.
* Ability to provide innovative leadership in a dynamic environment and be able to work collaboratively with varying levels of faculty, staff and students.
* Knowledge of the accreditation and compliance environment in Higher Education - eg: Council for Higher Education, Department of Education, etc
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.