Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
OFFICE ASSISTANT I
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location/Affiliates: Mount Sinai Medical Center (Manhattan)
Department: 847 - Pathology
Requisition Number: 13-1502754
1. Organizes, distributes, files and retrieves paraffin embedded specimen blocks.
2. Organizes, distributes, files and retrieves surgical glass slides.
3. Organizes paperwork and match slides with working drafts and pathology reports.
4. Print daily work sheet from LIS system.
5. Transports slides, blocks, paperwork and other materials between labs and offices of the Pathology department.
6. Other duties as assigned.
GED, High School Diploma or Equivalent
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.