Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Department: 891 - Med Center Overhead
Requisition Number: 14-1671446
The Digital Marketing Coordinator functions to help support marketing activities for the Mitral Foundation. They will work with Mitral Foundation leadership and the Marketing and Communications department and multiple department partners throughout Mount Sinai, providing strategic guidance and leading day-to-day project management and workflow. Assists in developing and managing all digital communications, activities and services with particular emphasis on content development, writing, editing, and project management for web site content. Works collaboratively with other Mitral Foundation staff and will participate in cross-disciplinary teams to achieve Mitral Foundation and Mount Sinai priorities. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will also assist in developing the Mitral Foundation's strategic digital marketing plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Takes a lead responsibility for developing web site content and editing content provided by Mitral Foundation staff, ensuring that the tone and language are consistent, accessible, and straightforward.
2) Leverages knowledge of marketing best practices to develop effective strategies and measurable tactical approaches.
3) Contributes to establishing project vision and is responsible for ensuring that all needed assets and resources are identified to successfully meet project needs.
4) Serves as day-to-day contact for the Mitral Foundation and manage 3rd party relationships as they pertain to particular projects, leads/develops initial strategic input and sets expectations for project delivery.
5) May collect story ideas from program staff as appropriate for related content. May write most articles for the website.
6) May edit and proofread publications produced by Mitral Foundation staff or communications consultants.
7) Develops and maintains all project deliverables including budgets, timelines and change requests and assures that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget.
8) Provides analysis of effectiveness of online communications through quarterly web usage reports.
9) May identify and coordinate opportunities to provide and develop programs to increase institution's presence and visibility in the marketplace.
10) Performs other related duties
(HS/GED; specialized training; degree and discipline)
Minimum Related Experience
(e.g. 1 year in research environment)
* 5+ years of business experience, journalism, or marketing experience preferred.
* Understanding of the interplay between online content, web marketing and other marketing vehicles.
* Team player who can build effective working relationships, is detail-oriented, and ready to roll up his/her sleeves. Ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative and drive and can lead projects with minimal oversight.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.