Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location/Affiliates: Mount Sinai Medical Center (Manhattan)
Department: 408 - Ac Adolescent Hlth
Requisition Number: 13-1577070
The administrative manager will work as part of the management team for the Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center. The administrative manager will be responsible for grant, regulatory and clinical compliance; for supporting the implementation of the electronic medical records system and the AHC strategic plan.
* Identify issues in compliance and initiate discussions with, and recommend solutions, to AHC senior managers regarding issues or potential problems.
* Create and maintain an effective system for analyzing and tracking relevant data
* Create and manage an organization wide compliance calendar to ensure the proactive and timely management of our multiple public and foundation funded services, and other regulatory and clinical requirements.
* Structure and organize electronic and paper-based information and documents.
* Support the implementation of the electronic medical records system
* Support the implementation of the AHC strategic plan
* Minimum of a B.A. ; Master Degree Preferable.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in compliance or equivalent project and information management experience.
* Superior writing, analytic and managerial problem-solving skills
* Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Excellent verbal communications skills.
* Ability to work energetically with initiative and as a team player.
* Advanced skills in word processing, spreadsheets, charts and on-line research.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.