Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Per Diem Nurse Practitioner
Full/Part Time: Per Diem
Location/Affiliates: The Mount Sinai Hospital
Department: 760 - Oncology NPS
Requisition Number: NR14-1627062
A Registered Nurse Practitioner engaged to work on an as-needed basis for patient care delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides clinical patient care to all assigned patients on an as-needed basis.
2. Maintains BCLS/ACLS Certification and annual program requirements, for renewal, the nurse practitioner participates in classes offered by Nursing Education.
3. Possesses the required competence in the area of assignment within the guidelines of the position description.
4. Completes the necessary orientation program as coordinated by Nursing Education prior to engagement. Complies with all institutional regulations as would a full-time employee.
5. Maintains telephone accessibility for control of assignment. Notifies the unit or care center office of any changes in contact information.
6. Submits a letter of resignation at least two weeks ahead of effective date.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.