Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Per Diem Nurse Aide Mount Sinai Queens
Full/Part Time: Per Diem
Location/Affiliates: Mount Sinai Hospital (Queens)
Department: Q217 - Nursing Per Diems
Requisition Number: MQ21782
As an integral part of the clinical care team, the Nurse's Aide is responsible for patient care and support activities promoting patient focused care within the unit. The Nurse's Aide supports the registered nurse in patient care activities, such as: assisting patient with activities of daily living; maintaining a safe, clean environment; and other duties as needed.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Interpersonal skills to communicate and collaborate effectively with other members of the unit and patient population
3. Completion of an accredited Nurse's Aide program
4. Prefer relevant experience in an inpatient health care setting
5. Sufficient oral and writing skills in order to communicate effectively.
6. Physical stamina, manual dexterity to perform a variety of tasks and skills in area of assignment
7. Ability to set priorities, problem solve, use proper judgment in difficult situation and be flexible
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.