Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Nurse Clinical Coordinator
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location/Affiliates: The Mount Sinai Hospital
Department: 822 - Preventive Medicine
Requisition Number: NR14-1628154
The Nurse Clinical Coordinator is a registered nurse who will work directly with patients at the Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health. The position works in conjunction with the Clinical Nurse Manager to facilitate the smooth flow of patients through the clinical center. Specific responsibilities include:
1. Completes intake for new patients
2. Assists physicians with patient education
3. Handles walk-in patient requests
4. Review results in conjunction with physicians
5. Perform case management responsibilities for more complex cases.
6. Performs necessary data entry into EMR and other patient data tracking systems.
Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing is Required; NYS RN License is also required.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.