Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Programmer Analyst I
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Department: 860 - Radiology
Requisition Number: 14-1671004
The Programmer Analyst I develops, installs, services, maintains and documents operating system principles, and system software programming techniques
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. 1. Assists in the definition and programming of moderately complex software, such as utility programs, job control language, macros and subroutines.
2. 2. May assist in the coding of various control modules developed internally.
3. 3. May assist with relatively complex software applications, such as job accounting, systems generation, terminal monitors, compilers, link editors and assemblers.
4. 4. Assists in developing and modifying relatively complex software, such as routines supporting multi programming, telecommunications and file management.
5. 5. May provide assistance to other Programmer Analysts.
6. 6. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Two years of experience in systems programming, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Requires knowledge and ability to write clearly in Assembler and/or block structured programming.
Good communication skills.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.