Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Database Analyst II
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Department: 286 - App Develop/support
Requisition Number: 14-1682246
Oracle/ETL Developer will work on Oracle's Enterprise Health Analytics (EHA) platform and various other reporting solutions/platforms. Develop, Implement, Maintain ETL routines and data extracts supporting these platforms. Developer should have a high level of proficiency in writing SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures; Strong understanding of Data Management, Database Design, Data Warehousing and ETL process. Knowledge of Healthcare, HL7 and ETL tools is a major plus. EHA platform is based on Oracle Healthcare Data Warehouse Foundation Model (OHDWF). Oracle 11g database, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), OBIEE are some of the technologies being used.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; Advanced degree preferred.
* Minimum five years' experience in Oracle 10g+
* Minimum five years' experience in PL/SQL programming
* Minimum of five years' experience working with data management, database design, testing, implementation, maintenance and administration.
* Minimum of three years hands-on technical experience in Data Warehousing, preferably in Healthcare.
* Excellent understanding of relational databases (Oracle), Star Schema, and strong SQL skills
* Experience with ETL tools, preferably Oracle Data Integrator is a plus
* Experience with OBIEE is a plus
* Knowledge of healthcare terminology, HL7 interface is a plus
* Experience with dashboard design and implementation and related techniques
* Experience in full SDLC
* Demonstrated proficiency in writing efficient, well documented and maintainable code
* Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
* Good English verbal and written communication skills are required
* Ability to quickly learn and adapt emerging technology
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.