Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Associate IT Director
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location/Affiliates: Mount Sinai Medical Center (Manhattan)
Department: 062 - FPA Admin
Requisition Number: 13-1572362
The IT Associate Director plans, organizes and directs the day-to-day activities within the department. The IT Associate Director assists the Director in implementing operational policies and procedures and ensures operational efficiency is maintained throughout the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and oversee all IT related activities, under the direction of the IT Director in accordance with the guidelines set by the department and best practices, including evaluating design, development and coordination of projects.
2. Provide technical support and consultation on the installation, configuration, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairing applicable software, hardware and peripherals devices, providing accurate reports with recommendations for improvements.
3. Communicate with internal and external clients regularly to clearly communicate technical concepts, procedures to non-technical users.
4. Define and communicate project milestones, or scope of work, and resource allocation.
5. Supervise, hires, trains, and evaluates assigned staff. Works with employees to correct deficiencies, recommends and implements corrective action and discipline, as well as professional development. Manage staff, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and performance.
6. Assist with the development of long and short term goals for the department, which align with organizational goals.
7. Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of hardware and software, under the area of responsibility.
8. Prepares or coordinates preparation of financial and administrative reports, analyzes and interprets statistics, financial data, and management planning data for predicting resource needs and developing long range plans.
9. Performs other related duties.
Must Have IDX Experience.
IDX or GE Centric Business
Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science or related field.
10 years in the information technology field or its equivalent.
MUST Have IDX Experience
Excellent written and oral communications.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.