Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Clinical Nutrition Coordinator
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Department: 408 - Ac Adolescent Hlth
Requisition Number: 14-1606290
As an integral part of the team, the Nutritionist is responsible for activities that support patient-focussed care including providing nutritional care, patient nutritional assessment, and providing nutrition education and information to patients and their families.
* Coordinate and deliver established nutrition education training programs to adolescents with an emphasis on eating disorders, weight management, body-image, and illness-related nutritional issues.
* Conduct anthrometric evaluations such as body fat measurements using skin-fold calipers
* Conduct nutrtition groups
* Participate in center wide QI
* Participate in related research projects.
Master's degree in Food and Nutrition and/or specialty credential
Licensure:Certified Dietitian Nutritionist (CDN) from NYS office of the Professions
Certification: Registered Dietitian (RD) with the Commission on Dietetic Registration by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
4 - 6 years experience, including 2 years in specialty area
>75 hours CEUs in portfolio in specialty area: completed 5 year portfolio with submission and acceptance for the next 5 year period
1. Certified Dietitian Nutritionist (CDN)
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.