Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Program Coordinator I
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location/Affiliates: The Mount Sinai Hospital
Department: 851 - Geriatrics/Adult Dev
Requisition Number: 14-1626726
The Program Coordinator I is responsible for providing administrative, operational and programmatic support services to an assigned program area. The Program provides a specific service or carries out specific activities as a separate entity or as a component program within a department, but is not a department itself. A Program is ongoing, but may have a business cycle
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintains liaison with staff in other departments to coordinate program activities and training; to accomplish program objectives; and to ensure cooperative efforts are enhanced and available resources are utilized.
2. Assists in monitoring and evaluating program effectiveness; demonstrates continuous efforts to improve support operations and systems, to streamline work processes and to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the program.
3. Provides assistance to staff in assigned areas to ensure program objectives are accomplished.
4. May coordinate and oversees grant related issues, reporting of program statistics and the implementation of data collection procedures.
5. Assists in administering program procedures and systems. May ensure information is disseminated to staff regarding program and Mount Sinai Medical Center's policies and procedures.
6. Assists in the planning, coordination and implementation of seminars, conferences and workshops. Recommends new ideas and concepts for program themes, materials and resources to supplement, expand or replace existing program components.
7. Performs other related duties
8. Performs other related duties.
Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience may substitute for the degree when the experiences are closely related to the duties of the job.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.