Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
OFFICE ASSISTANT I
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location/Affiliates: Mount Sinai Medical Center (Manhattan)
Department: 864 - Graduate Medical Edu
Requisition Number: 13-1575904
Provides entry level support to a manager or supervisor as related to the day to day operations of the office or department. Duties include reception, filing, mail service, photocopying and other duties as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Answers telephone, screens callers, relays messages and greets visitors.
2. Opens, sorts and prioritizes mail. Picks up and delivers materials as required.
3. Schedules and maintains calendar for meetings and/or appointments.
4. Gathers, assembles and files documents as needed.
5. Performs other related duties as necessary.
High School Diploma, some college preferred.
1 year of relevant administrative experience preferred.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.