Interested in this position? Send this job link to your e-mail account and apply from your tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location/Affiliates: Mount Sinai Medical Center (Manhattan)
Department: 841 - Neurology
Requisition Number: 14-1618784
1. Responsible for all aspects of collection of sponsor-required documents and proper formatting for the submission of new grant proposals and non-competitive renewals.
2. Creating InfoEd proposals for new grants and renewals.
3. Coordinating IRB protocol submissions .
4. Training investigators in IRB submission and assisting in protocol submission
5. Liaison among investigators, consultants, sub-contractors and the institution to facilitate the process of grant submission.
6. Assembling grant reports, formatting, amending publications.
7. Working with investigators to help write final grant reports.
8. Coordinate various mission critical tasks for faculty and department administrators , including: grant preparation and writing, IRB preparation, tracking materials, shipping samples, processing and tracking equipment orders, overseeing radiation monitoring and badge replacement, maintaining departmental core equipment: service calls, negotiating and renewing service contracts, maintaining and organize correspondence and records, coordinate visits of guest speakers, serves as a liaison between AP, Purchasing, Facilities, Building services and the Department.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by the Chairman or the Departmental and Grant Administrators.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.