Our Infectious Disease physicians at Mount Sinai Doctors - Brooklyn Heights provide comprehensive infectious disease services. These board certified physicians provide our patients with the most up to date treatment options and are specially trained in treatment of infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, TB, other sexually transmitted diseases, and acute and chronic infections.
For international travelers, our infectious disease physicians work with you to prevent health problems for the duration of your travel.
Conditions We Treat
- HIV and AIDS
- Lime Disease
- Other bacterial Infection
- Osteomyelitis - bone/joint and soft tissue infection
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Food Borne and Diarrheal Diseases
- Outpatient Parenteral Antibiotic Therapy
- UTI (urinary tract infection)
- International Travel Medicine and Vaccination
Mount Sinai Doctors - Brooklyn Heights operate in a state-of-the-art facility with access to the latest research and diagnostic breakthroughs to help you effectively manage your infectious disease condition.